Makes: 4 servings
Prep 15 minutes
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup vanilla frozen Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- try other toppings too! We suggest nuts, shaved chocolate and other seasonal berries
- Combine 1 cup of raspberries, sugar, and juice in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place raspberry mixture and remaining raspberries in a bowl; cool 10 minutes in freezer.
- Place a generous heap of yogurt in each of 4 glasses. Top each serving with raspberry mixture and chocolate shavings. Repeat with remaining yogurt, raspberry mixture, and chocolate.