Makes: 6 servings
Prep 10 minutes
This recipe was adapted from epicuirious.
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1-liter bottle (33.8 ounces) chilled sparkling water or club soda
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries and lemon slices for garnish
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Mash raspberries and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and boil 3 minutes. Strain raspberry mixture into bowl, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer. Mix lemon peel into raspberry syrup in bowl. Chill until cold.
- Stir raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water in large pitcher to blend. Fill 6 glasses with ice cubes. Pour raspberry lemonade into glasses. Add fresh raspberries to each glass. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.